Saturday, February 10, 2007

Oh My God, Ted Haggard IS Gay!

We just watched 'Jesus Camp' today and am still getting over the disturbing feeling in my stomach. I'm so glad they closed down this camp. I hope the woman running it was arrested as well. I do have to say though, Ted Haggard is, in a weird way, kinda cute. He's also VERY VERY GAY. He's always telling the cameraman, "Are you getting this?" and words to the effect of, see how these kids all love me? -- right in front of an audience of over 100 kids. Sick. Fucking. Man. Also, love the earnest pleas of "God, please bless this PowerPoint presentation" referring to the indoctrination. Yes, God, and please make sure to make the presentation in the ugliest Times New Roman font, too. Yes, God, in italics where possible. Because good typography and graphic design is Satan's domain! It's what those ho-mo-sex-yoo-als use, God!

No comments: