Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Neo-Nazis in Our Midst


I just read this snippet from Micheal Moore's website. These stories infuriate me, as well they should anyone. The (I'm assuming) men who attacked this man are some of the sickest, sorriest people one could ever (hope not to) meet. In essence they are abusers. And abusers have no place in this world. Their appropriate residence is in hell. This man's attackers do not deserve and are unworthy of any type of debate. They only deserve contempt. And dare I say should I ever come across someone who, unprovoked, willfully beats up or helps to beat up a grieving parent of a dead child, I should like to think I'd be the one to pull him off and proceed to bash the living shit out of him. Not all violence is bad, only violence perpetrated on the unsuspecting, the unprovoked, children. Like that done by wars of aggression. Basically, that which is perpetrated by the abuser to the abused. You know, by George W. Bush- and Barbara Pierce Bush-type people. Violence visited upon the abusers themselves, and only the abusers, IS justified, IS moral.

Always remember that.

No comments: