Monday, October 01, 2007

MacBook Adventures II (Cont'd)

...But it turns out I don't need Windows on my Mac because the Student version of MS Office for the Mac, i.e. MSWord, works just fine. So, six long days and nights and a couple of Starbucks mobile office set-ups later, I finished, zombie-like, at home hunched over my MacBook on the rolling table, sitting in our lounge chair, at 6:30 in the morning. What a relief, but also quite a lesson in time/task management.

Now that I've sold me G4 IMac, me only computers are me laptop, me phone and me brain.

6 comments:

JimmyQ said...

Jee-zhush Chrighsht, JimmyQ! Learn shum time management!

JimmyQ said...

Lotsh and lotsh of tedium!

JimmyQ said...

Why didn't you just hire an intern?

JimmyQ said...

What's wrong with you? Stop whining and get on with it! Jeeshush!

JimmyQ said...

Internsh? I don't need no shtinking internsh!

JimmyQ said...

Wow, so many comments for such a dull post!