Tuesday, February 12, 2008

U.S. SENATE TAKES A BIG CRAP ON AMERICA

So yay! We're one step closer to becoming a fascist country! Thanks a lot, Democratic senators for betraying us! Yay! That includes you, Diane Feinstein, you motherfucking asshole!

I am so disgusted right now I can't think. I can't work. I can't eat. EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THE GOOD FISA BILL AMENDMENTS HAVE JUST GONE DOWN IN FLAMES! FUCK YOU, HARRY REID AND JAY ROCKEFELLER!

Please just read this and this. You'll get the lowdown and a lot more information. From me, just invective right now. Fuck you, too, Hillary Clinton, for voting 'absent' on the crucial amendment to strip immunity for telecom companies that have broken the law. Yeah, thanks a lot. You have just given your consent to spying on Americans here in America, with absolutely no accountability for the government ordering this or the telcos that willingly go along.

SOMEONE, ANYONE -- TELL ME WE ARE NOT SLIPPING INTO FASCISM! I DARE YOU!

No comments: